- Drafting IP Indemnities and other Contractual Provisions in an Online Environment, Law Seminars International Tele-Briefing (2014)
- What Solo and Small Firm Practitioners Should Know About Intellectual Property Issues, DC Bar (2001)
- The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998: A Summary, Greater Richmond Intellectual Property Law Association (1999)
- Fair Use and the Internet: A Presentation of the District of Columbia Bar Arts, Entertainment and Sports Law Section (1998)
The Alderman Law Office in Washington, D.C., focuses exclusively on intellectual property, entertainment, Internet, content and media law issues, providing services to clients in the United States and abroad.
We have more than 30 years of experience representing individuals and businesses dealing with all types of intellectual property, content and media law issues, and are frequently consulted by other law firms and colleagues for assistance with complex intellectual property, content and media matters. Firm principal, Elliott C. Alderman, was recently chosen for inclusion in the 2013 International Who’s Who of Business Lawyers, in the category of Sports and Entertainment law. This peer-nominated publication features the 327 most highly regarded practitioners in the world, from 37 different jurisdictions.
Contact us for an experienced Washington, DC technology and Internet attorney.
To schedule a consultation, contact us online, or call us at 202-596-5682.
"More than 30 Years of Intellectual Property Experience"
- Rdio removed as defendant from latest pre-1972 sound recording lawsuit. #copyright http://t.co/eCEZpKJChc
- US Libraries Begin Offering Free #3D Printing to Public Amidst Learning Curves and Legal Questions. #technology http://t.co/U4OW0hIi4a
- Chubby Vs. Fat: The Pointless Noodle #Trademark War. http://t.co/zEfJEbEwQe